YARUS-GROUP, ООО

Package: Standart

Russia, Chelyabynsk region
Magnitogorsk, Karl Marx Ave 202-148
Zip code 45505

We are WEB-design videodizaynom, printing, graphic design, architecture and interior design, corporate identity design, presentations, doing 3D-visualization and IT-outsourcing. Although our company is not so long ago, worked in the market, 90% of its staff has successful experience of working more than 10 years, while the remaining 10%, of course, have no such experience, but they are mad talented.
Contacts
Phone +7 912 8051491
ICQ 397184412
Skype olga.koptseva
Site http://www.yarus-group.com
send mail

Design
Services



Last update: 20.01.2009
Hits today:2yestarday:total:704

See also

URALTORGINDUSTRIYA, LTD.

Standart Russia, Chelyabinsk

Is the official dealer of JSC «KamAZ», OJSC «UralAZ», OJSC «Autodiesel» (YMZ). The official …
STANKOTEHNIKA, LTD.

Standart Russia, Chelyabinsk

Hand listogiby to work in the shop, at a construction site, at home. World producers, proven…
LINLINE

Standart Russia, Chelyabinsk

The network of clinics of LINLINE offers simple solutions, touching the questions of Your ex…
TEKHNOPAK

Standart Russia, Magnitogorsk

Pneumatic packing typewriterrn Prosekatel' (ice-cream)rn Hand packing equipmentrn Packing lo…

© 2006-2021 ЧП "Современные Технологические Системы"